MEDICATION ERROR DEATH – LAWSUIT AND LAWYERS
If someone in your family has died as the result of a medication error, contact a lawyer at The Fitzgerald Law Firm for a free consultation regarding your rights as next of kin to sue those responsible for the death. Medication-error death cases usually involve medical malpractice, but they can also involve product liability.
The Fitzgerald Law Firms have been handling medical malpractice and product liability claims for more than 40 years. We have successfully prosecuted hundreds of cases which have resulted in multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements, including the top medical malpractice verdict in the nation in 2002–$94 million dollars (Lawyers Weekly, USA). To contact The Fitzgerald Law Firm about a medication-error death, please call toll-free at 1-800-323-9900 or submit the firm’s online contact form.
MEDICATION ERROR DEATHS
- Compounded Colchicine injections: 3 people have recently died after receiving compounded Colchicine injections.
- Heprin: Three infants recently died after being given an adult dosage of Heparin (10,000 units/mL), instead of the correct dosage (10 units/mL).
- Compounded Lidocaine: 2 young women died after applying Lidocaine to their legs after lazar hair removal.
- Potassium injection: A nurse grabbed a vial of potassium accidentally and injected the concentrated potassium into a patient, who died within hours.
- Disodium: A 5-year-old autistic boy died because the wrong medication was administered during a controversial treatment for the disease. He received Disodium EDTA instead of Calcium Disodium EDTA. The generic names are Versinate and Endrate. They sound similar, they are both clear, colorless, and odorless – hence the fatal mistake.
Contact us for a free consultation.