Legal Support Staff:
Lenore J. Giovi
Call: (914) 378-1010 Ext. 242
Lenore J. Giovi
Lenore was born in Westchester County, New York on January 3, 1965. During her schooling at Mercy College she interned at the Law Offices of Richard Sweeney, a criminal defense attorney, from January 1991 to July 1991. In August 1991 she began working at The Fitzgerald Law Firms and is a senior paralegal/case manager. She is knowledgeable and accomplished in many types of litigation, including medical malpractice, negligent security, auto accident and lead paint poisoning cases. Lenore has also been a faculty member at New York State Trial lawyers Association seminars involving no fault and discovery issues.
- Hendrick Hudson High School, Montrose, New York, 1983
- Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, New York, Bachelors of Science in Paralegal Studies and Certificate in Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, 1991
Professional Affiliations (Paralegal Divisions)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Call: (914) 378-1010 Ext. 266
Mercedes Guina was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and was raised in New York City. She graduated from Cathedral High School in Manhattan and received a B.S. in Paralegal Studies from Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY in 1993.
Prior to coming to The Fitzgerald Law Firms, Mercedes interned at Longo & Torrici, Esq. Ms. Guina joined our firm in 1993 and is Senior Paralegal/Case Manager in our Medical Malpractice Department.
- Cathedral High School
- Mercy College, B.S. Paralegal Studies, 1993
- Summa Cum Laude
- Honors: Gold Medal for Paralegal Studies, 1993
- Departmental Honors for Academic Excellence
- New York State Trial Lawyers (Paralegal Division)