BRIAN L. CHARLES
Brian L. Charles comes to the Fitzgerald Law Firm following four years at the helm of his own firm. As a solo practitioner, Mr. Charles dealt with civil litigation in myriad fields. Prior to starting his own practice, Mr. Charles was employed at the Law Offices of Sergio Villaverde, PLLC, a firm that deals primarily with matrimonial and family law cases throughout New York City and its surrounding counties.
Mr. Charles brings his extensive court experience and dedication to the cases he litigates to the Fitzgerald Law Firm. He has regularly dealt with clients on an ongoing basis, having taken cases from inception to trial. His experience negotiating has proved beneficial to getting his clients the best results possible.
At the Fitzgerald Law Firm, Mr. Charles’ focus is on personal injury, lead poisoning, and med-lead cases
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hemstead, New York, Juris Doctor, 2007
Admitted to Practice
- New York, 2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2009
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York City Bar Association
- New York City Bar Sports Law Committee
- Bronx County Bar Association
- (914) 613-5519
- (914) 378-1010 ext. 261