Adam C. Weiss
Adam C. Weiss joined The Fitzgerald Law Firm in 2015 and litigates medical malpractice cases with a special emphasis on birth injury cases. Prior to joining The Fitzgerald Law Firm, Adam’s practice focused on Mass Torts, specifically, representing clients with injuries from pharmaceutical and medical devices.
Adam graduated Magna Cum Laude from Pace University School of Law in 2013. During law school, Adam was a judicial intern for the Honorable Deborah Batts in the Southern District of New York and a summer law clerk with the United States Department of Justice. Additionally, Adam served as the Productions Editor of the Pace Environmental Law Review and has published two law review articles.
Prior to law school, Adam graduated from Skidmore College in 2009 with a B.A. in Anthropology.
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, New York, Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, 2009
- Pace Law School, White Plains, New York, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2013
Admitted to Practice
- New York, 2014
- New Jersey, 2013
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- (914) 613-5474
- (914) 378-1010 ext. 286